Qui

john abshire

• Patronus

-The online dictionary defines qui (rel pn) as; how?, how so, in what way
-Quae (rel pn) is defined the same
-Quod does not have a definition for rel. pn.

-Contrary to this, I had qui, quae, quod defined as; who, what, which (and the pronouns decline of course)

Is the dictionary wrong?

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I had qui, quae, quod defined as; who, what, which (and the pronouns decline of course)
That's right.

In addition to that, there's also the adverb qui meaning "how, in what way, by what means". The adverb is, of course, related to the pronoun. It's an older ablative form of it. It occasionally still appears as a simple pronoun, especially in conjunction with cum in quicum, "with whom", an alternative to quocum/cum quo.

john abshire

• Patronus

That's right.

In addition to that, there's also the adverb qui meaning "how, in what way, by what means". The adverb is, of course, related to the pronoun. It's an older ablative form of it. It occasionally still appears as a simple pronoun, especially in conjunction with cum in quicum, "with whom", an alternative to quocum/cum quo.
Then the dictionary is wrong. For qui and quae (adv) it has (includes); in what way, by what/which means ; but it never mentions who, what, which as the definition for these words as relative pronouns.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Many dictionaries will have qui (adv.) and qui, quae, quod (pron.) as different entries. Quae isn't an adverb, though. What dictionary are you using?

Gregorius Textor

Animal rationale

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

I personally find Logeion helpful; it provides the Lewis and Short, the simpler Lewis (elementary), and a number of other dictionaries, with one lookup. But the one at alatius.com is fine too.