Polish Marriage certificate 1904

Jared Avey

Hello there, trying desperately to translate this marriage certificate. I think I have the info right but can someone help me out so I can verify? Specifically what I am having problems with are some of the names. If someone could please help me with their interpretation I would surely appreciate it!

Attachments

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

Now sure of some of the Polish names. Something like

4th, actually 3rd Feburary 1904

Stanislaus Paczosa son of the spouses predeceased farmer Joseph Paczosa and of Catherine born from father Valentine Tomkorice? , born and living in Bia?obrzegi on Virosno
Roman Catholic, bachelor

Dorotha Zieminska daughter of the spouses Stanislaus and predeceaced Eva born from father Adalbert Frydrych born and living in Lezany
Roman Catholic spinster

Witnesses
Paul Wruczkowski ? from Lezany and Andreas Paczosa former from Bia?obrezi

The assistant priest Mathew Sos, blessed them in marriage, commissary of the church of that place

Jared Avey

Thank you, this will help me very much. One last question for now, would the last name Zieminska remain Zieminska for the father, do you think? Would it be Zieminski? Or does that not change in the latin language? Again, I really appreciate you helping me out!

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

I am afraid I don't know enough about Polish names to give an intelligent answer.

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

One last question for now, would the last name Zieminska remain Zieminska for the father, do you think? Would it be Zieminski? Or does that not change in the latin language?
The document seems to use the nominative of the Polish forms throughout (thank your stars for that), so yes, a male of the family would use Ziemiński. Also, the place name is Białobrzegi, but you probably knew that.