I WILL LOVED YOU FOREVER

Norma

Hello you all, I am planning a tattoo and I want take sure I have the correct grammar/spelling. I got the bottom translation from the automatic translation engines.. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

MARCUS
I WILL LOVED YOU FOREVER
YOURS FOR ETERNITY

MARCUS, EGO TE AMABO SEMPER ET TUA USQUE IN AETERNUM

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

That's surprisingly good for machine translation output; they often offer far worse garbage. However a couple of fixes are needed:

- Marcus should be Marce.
- Remove et (and optionally replace with some punctuation; the part starting with tua corresponds to "yours for eternity").

Usque also isn't necessary but I guess it's not wrong to have it, either. Same goes with ego.

When the Romans wrote in caps, their Us looked like Vs. Many people writing in Latin later have copied that practice. So if you want to do that too you can replace all the Us with Vs. You aren't forced to, though. You can keep the Us if you prefer it that way.

I want to check one thing: the speaker of those phrases is female, right? I'm asking because the translation would be slightly different if the speaker were male.

Norma

Hello Pacifica, yes the speaker is a female. His name is Marcos, I thought it was Marcus. I will keep Marcos, because Marce sounds far from Marcos. Thank you very much I appreciate your help.

MARCOS, EGO TE AMABO SEMPER
TUA IN AETERNUM

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Well, in Latin, Marcos would normally become Marce too. That type of name has a special ending for when the person is being addressed. Now we know from graffiti and the like that people didn't always stick to that rule, so you have kind of a precedent if you don't want to use it. Marce is what would be considered good Latin, though (what a good author would have written).

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I added something to my first post that you may not have seen:
Usque also isn't necessary but I guess it's not wrong to have it, either. Same goes with ego.

Norma

Thank you for your quick reply. I took out the unnecessary words. I am glad you corrected me on the wrong translation of Marcos to Marcus. I understand Marce is the correct translation but sounds to far that I keeping Marcos. Thank you

Marcos te amabo semper tua in aeternum