English Court Document, 1559

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

Imprecator dixit:
I'll update as I sort out this clusterfuck of orthography.
Did you get any further with the transcription? I might have a bit of time to work on it tomorrow, but if you are already half way through it, I will preserve my sanity ;)

Imprecator

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

I've progressed two lines further since the last update (you'll see why when you take a look). I'll post the WIP transcription once I finish the sentence I'm working on currently.

Decimus Canus

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Would it be a good idea to parcel out lines to individuals prepared to work on them? It seems unfair to leave it all to one person and wasteful to have two or three people sweating for hours over the same piece of script,

Ohoopee

Hello Everyone,

I was just trying to get a since of where everyone is at with this... I am not expecting anyone to be done. The Will of this same William Harrys was HUGE. it was written in English thankfully but was 9 complete pages of that size.... full pages with writing about the same size maybe a little smaller. It look me about 7 months to transcribe it so I am aware that this is a slow process. I appreciate everyone who is wracking their brains and wrecking their eyes trying to figure this out.