Apocolyptica: Vigil for a Dying World *paid transcription*

Jaque

• Patronus

Hi all,

I did make a donation and would like to have some original work translated from English into Latin.
However, I wasn't able to post in the 'paid translations' page. I didn't know what else to do but to post here in hopes that a moderator/administrator would see and direct me in the right path.
This will be more of a private undertaking; the text is a half page [of original prayers] written by myself. Just a heads up, the translator would have to provide their actual legal name due to publishing and other legal purposes. It will be for a musical work and Latin is a common language in vocal/choral literature. Look forward to help in this endeavor!

Thank you so much!
Jaque

Dantius

Homo Sapiens

• Civis Illustris

Cinefactus

(just attempting to summon a moderator to help you)

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Hello,

Will the translation have to fit a specific tune, or will you, conversely, create the music so that it fits the translation?

This will have an impact on the difficulty of the translator's task and therefore on the money and time required for the translation.

Jaque

• Patronus

Hi,

First, thanks to Dantius for helping to get a moderator to help!
Now, good news is I am a composer and I will be writing the music for the text. So, do not worry about trying to fit the text to a melody; I will compose based on the text!
Thanks Pacifica.

Jaque

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

All right. I will PM you my e-mail address. Then you can send me your text so I can calculate the price I would charge.