LOREM IPSUM DOLORS DONEC NULLA SAPIEN EDAT NULLA SAP.

TheodoreDSM

Hello, I find this sentence reoccurring in my company files can someone help me understand what it is ?
thank you for your time !
T.

Iáson

Cívis Illústris

• Civis Illustris

Looks like a version of Lorem Ipsum, nonsense which looks a bit like Latin, based on a scrambled passage of Cicero and often used in typsetting.

TheodoreDSM

Hello , Thanks for answering!
would you agree with the Google translate "Lorem ipsum pain LONG AS THERE is no sensible person eats SAP"
(**SAP is a program we use)
just wondering if i should understand "there is pain until a sensible person processes with SAP"

Iáson

Cívis Illústris

• Civis Illustris

I can vaguely see where Google is getting those words from.

I suppose dolor dōnec nūlla sapiēns ēdat SAP might very arguably mean 'there is pain until no wise person performs SAP'.

But honestly I think it's a coincidence that you can get any meaning out of it. The standard form of the nonsense text is Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet... which probably accounts for the first three words. I can't imagine why even an automatic translator would write NULLA twice or drop the S off sapiēns. NULLA SAPIEN EDAT NULLA SAP looks suspiciously like a repetition partly cut off, so I think it's just chance that it happens to give the same last three letters as a program you use.

Additionally, if you search the phrase on Google there are a number of apparently unconnected places where it comes up, so I think it's just randomly generated text.

TheodoreDSM

Thank you very much Lason very kind to take time to anwser that solves the question for me.

*additionally : when I google the sentence I get only work related documents from my office where I work ( the 3 letter anagram of which is in my user name :D )

have a nice day !
T.