• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Quid est hoc, ego non etiam...

Imber Ranae

Ranunculus Iracundus

• Civis Illustris

What do you mean?

Quantamio

im pretty late but...late Middle English: from Latin, from Greek Argos, the name of the mythical watchman with a hundred eyes. couldn't it just mean instead of hidden giant or 100 hidden eyes. Why not " The Hidden eyes" lol Illuminati XD

PollutedSanity

Very, very randomly thought of searching the meaning of apocraphex tonight - - this thread is at the top of the search. Now, after spending 5 hours signing up... I don't recall where my head was initially at or why.
Lol

Perhaps it is a little of everything mentioned. This thread makes me think specifically about properly accessing the third, Hidden, "all seeing" eye. Potential. Control. Creation.

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

I didn't really appreciate this thread when I first chanced upon it. But it's growing on me.

Glabrigausapes

Philistine

• Civis Illustris

I know it's a little late (16 years) to weigh in, but I should mention: "Apocrapes" was the disciple of the latindiscussion.com member @Coprophagus, who was also the thousand-eyed and thousand-handed god of the winds. "Angus" is an Irelandish name that means scrotum, specifically one in which the left testicle hangs two inches lower than the right one, which is called 'argus' in Greek & I should know because I had a friend who used to like greek food.