An online version of Euripides "Orestes" in Greek?

Michael Zwingli

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Does anyone here know of, or can anyone find, an online version, particulary with machine-readable text (such that one may select text and utilize a copy-paste function)? Tufts University's Perseus Project has it in English, but I cannot seem to find it in Greek on U.Chicago's "LacusCurtius" site, or on any of the other "usual suspects". Please help, if you can.

Last edited:

kurwamac

If you are looking at an English version of a Perseus text, there should be an option to switch to the original language (or vice-versa) on the right side. Click on 'focus' where it tells you the editor/translator or the original/translation.

Michael Zwingli

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

What do you see if you click the link?
I only now tried the link that you sent to the Greek text, and it works, but I am still not sure why the link to that is not on the English translation page. Usually, as you said, one can raise the original text using the "focus" link. On my computer, however, where normally one would see the "focus" and "load" links on the English translated version, there is nothing, so I could not bring up the Greek text.

Thank you for your help!