"Spontaneous" and "Intentional"

fvangess

I am looking for a translation of two separate single words: spontaneous and intentional.

In this case I am referring to the standard definitions:
spontaneous: performed or occurring as a result of a sudden inner impulse or inclination and without premeditation or external stimulus..
intentional: done on purpose; deliberate.

Googling has returned several different translation variants so I am seeking out a more authoritative source. In both cases it is the meaning, encapsulated by the definitions above, that is most important in being preserved upon translation. Any help on the translation, and whether different translated words apply in different contexts, is appreciated.

Thank So Much For Your Help!

CSGD

For spontaneous, I would suggest sponte. (That's where spontaneous comes from after all) A possessive pronoun can be added, but doesn't necessarily have to be there.

For intententional, an option would be consulto or cogitate (meaning deliberate, or 'with premeditation'), but there are a handful of options I suppose.

scrabulista

Consul

• Consul

There's Lawyer Latin sua sponte = judge does something that neither litigant requested. It's not clear that it's always done without premeditation though.