Presenting The Forum To A larger Group

Godmy

Sīmia Illūstris

• Censor

That is quite nice, but we would need first to have a fully functional forum (& unproblematic registrations). At least as it was a month ago or so (even though it wasn't ideal either). Currently we're still unfortunately waiting for about 1000 crucial changes to take place... (although we are grateful it works at least this way, we realize it is a lot of unpaid work to be done and so on and so forth...).

rothbard

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

I agree with Godmy. Although the situation has improved, I am still getting errors now and then when I try to post messages, sometimes even on my desktop.

Big Horn

I agree with Godmy. Although the situation has improved, I am still getting errors now and then when I try to post messages, sometimes even on my desktop.
I wonder why it works for me. I do use Firefox.

B

Bitmap

That is quite nice, but we would need first to have a fully functional forum (& unproblematic registrations). At least as it was a month ago or so
More like two months ago :D Registration started failing in early November.

Gregorius Textor

Animal rationale

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Much seems to have improved since 2019. Is it time to reconsider this?

All of the forums listed there, though, are noteworthy enough that they each have their own Wikipedia article.

rothbard

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

I agree it's a good idea, if people want to do so on social media. I'm not very active there myself.