Please use the "like" feature

Hawkwood

• Civis

I'll fire £5 in as well, mate.

Edit: I realize not everyone can or even should do this but seeing how I don't really contribute to the forum in a constructive way (translations) and I have a spare five spot, then why not.

Terry S.

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

That's a bit like how I feel. It'll be a long time before I'm earning donation thank-yous from the painted people, so I think it would be in order to put in a bit myself.

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

I don't see it either. Furthermore, people who I know used to have "Patronus" banners (indicating they've made a donation to the forum) have lost them (of course, we all lost our banners, but they also lost the "Patronus" title along with them.) It seems like the forum no longer wants to take our money. ;)

Terry S.

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

It seems like the forum no longer wants to take our money.
It's not a problem I am too familiar with... :)

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I still see the "donate" button here.

Donate.PNG

Araneus

Umbraticus Lector

• Civis Illustris

It's not here... Looks exacly like it on my page, only no donate button.

Terry S.

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

Same here. No donate button. Maybe, as a mod, you get to see things we don't. I have tried using the link on Cinefactus' signature but it won't let me proceed.

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

Same here.

Edit: apart from trying the link. But that doesn't work.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Does Godmy see the donate button? I wonder if it mightn't be, perhaps, that only former donators get to see it.

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

Donors. 'Donate' is a back-formation, like 'enthuse', and came in for hefty criticism at the time it was coined. I think most people have accepted it now, though I'm not sure if 'enthuse' can claim the same.

Incidentally, I tried logging in with different browsers to see if it made a difference with respect to the button (it didn't), but I had to try to log in with Opera three times before it accepted the password. I know you're thinking I can't type properly, and you're generally right, but it was an assigned unmemorable numerical password, so I C&P'd it. In other words, I know that whatever was on my clipboard was rejected twice and allowed in the third time. If anyone can offer anything approaching an explanation, I'd be grateful.

AoM

nulli numeri

• Civis Illustris

For me:

1latin2.png

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I have that as well. But I take it you don't have the button I showed above?

AoM

nulli numeri

• Civis Illustris

I have it as well.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

When I click "Monthly Server Costs", I get to a page where there's a "donate" option as well.