Coeli te cito

hello everyone can someone help me with this very short latin translation pronounciation when i type this on gogle translate coeli te cito the voice says it like such chelle te cheeto would that pronounciation be correct in voice. id appreciate any help thank you

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

For what reason do you want this particular phrase, and what does it mean to you?

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

It doesn't mean anything as it stands. It's either a sentence fragment that doesn't make sense on its own or a botched attempt at translation (probably from a machine) or both at the same time. I found this; dunno if it could be the source; it has et instead of te.

Where does your phrase come from, @needhelpwith latin ?

Matthaeus

Vemortuicida strenuus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Fortasse alicui huius fili titulum mutare licebit.

hello all thank you for you help i appreciate it alot. this is actually very small part a spirit conjuration from a manuscript supposedly written by faust the particular conjuration has elements of latin throughout. this is the only part im having trouble understanding what way to pronounce it, i wonuld not write or share the whole thing as that would be dangerous.

I am struggling to figure what it could mean to anyone.
hello all thank you for you help i appreciate it alot. this is actually very small part a spirit conjuration from a manuscript supposedly written by faust the particular conjuration has elements of latin throughout. this is the only part im having trouble understanding what way to pronounce it, i wonuld not write or share the whole thing as that would be dangerous.

EstQuodFulmineIungo

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Ok. You just made me very curious about this conjuration. If I get what this conjuraton is, I suggest you'd better be very cautious. You start with a conjuraton and end up needing one of those brain resets father Amorth used to do.
Semper esto adversus insidias diaboli and contra per diametrum age, frater carissime.

Ok. You just made me very curious about this conjuration. If I get what this conjuraton is, I suggest you'd better be very cautious. You start with a conjuraton and end up needing one of those brain resets father Amorth used to do.
Semper esto adversus insidias diaboli and contra per diametrum age, frater carissime.
its very dangerous indeed i had the book translated and as i stand currently i am the only one to have the manuscript the real one, in fact it starts off by stating a warning in medevil german kurrent script, do not read aloud without a circle around you, but that obviously means dont read the whole citation aloud or the spirit will come and can fight on the skin so it says

sorry i meant to say im the only one besides my translator to have the manuscript translated, but even my translator was not successful in translating the writing of the citations i on the other hand was successful myself in that task which took a while to understand the handwriting

EstQuodFulmineIungo

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

I don't think in 1605 they were so interested in pronunciation. I think everyone pronounced with an inflection and most certainly used the Scholastica as a general rule.

In any case, do not use the Leonine prayer to Saint Michael against that book, because Amorth used to say is doesn't help in these cases, they make the deuce go bersek if anything, and increase its interest in you (unless you are a priest). Now most people think what I'm saying is codswallop but I suggest to handle with care this material.

And most importantly don't learn it by heart.

I don't think in 1605 they were so interested in pronunciation. I think everyone pronounced with an inflection and most certainly used the Scholastica as a general rule.

In any case, do not use the Leonine prayer to Saint Michael against that book, because Amorth used to say is doesn't help in these cases, they make the deuce go bersek if anything, and increase its interest in you (unless you are a priest). Now most people think what I'm saying is codswallop but I suggest to handle with care this material.

faust also starts the book as saying
a bad
joy took possession of me to think about it. So, from my thoughts I came to
actually trying, and at the beginning, I doubted that soon should happen what
the book suggested. But at the same time, I became aware that through one
of my citations, a mighty spirit came to stand in front of me, asking for reason why i had invited him
and in a rush I couldn’t make any other decision
than asking him to serve me in many matters and desire; who then gave me
many conditions, and, first of all, wanted to make a contract with me, which
I didn’t want to do at first, but as I barely had equipped myself with a minor
circle, because I only wanted to try, I couldn’t afford to resist, but had to turn
the coat the same again.
ready to answer him that [I would agree] if he would be bound to me and
serve me for a certain period and year.

i respect the material to such a degree cause i truely believe its the real book faust used himself and ive seen many things aside that tells me this to be true, thank god it is not known publically as that would not be good

EstQuodFulmineIungo

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

That's exactly why these books are dangerous. They give false ideas. Don't believe a single word it says. Because the deuce's principle: "non serviam" has a specific meaning, making this phrase:
I would agree] if he would be bound to me and
serve me for a certain period and year.
utter nonsense. Of course it's interesting to study superstition to some extent, but do not take it seriously. Good luck with your work in any case.

That's exactly why these books are dangerous. They give false ideas. Don't believe a single word it says. Because the deuce's principle: "non serviam" has a specific meaning, making this phrase:

utter nonsense. Of course it's interesting to study superstition to some extent, but do not take it seriously. Good luck with your work in any case.
no it goes on to state this powerful spirit who is under lucifer himself then brought 7 other familliar spirits and introduced them to faust and he picked the one which was the fastest of them all as fast as human thought and said i shall have you and it was that spirit that served him for 24 yrs supposedly. certainly non serviam applies to the higher ups and not the subordinates