Coeli te cito

@needhelpwith latin
You have kinda upset me with this thread. The very thought of this thread is haunting me. The fact that yesterday a 16-years-old boy stabbed to death a 15-years-old girl near Bologna, Italy, claiming that the deuce told him to murder her doesn't help. True story.
@needhelpwith latin
You have kinda upset me with this thread. The very thought of this thread is haunting me. The fact that yesterday a 16-years-old boy stabbed to death a 15-years-old girl near Bologna, Italy, claiming that the deuce told him to murder her doesn't help. True story.
Oh wow this thread was the wrong thing to look at right before going to bed :eek:

@needhelpwith latin
its just a strange coincidence noting a thread could do strange things like this happen sometimes ive heard of many stories thoughout the years, very tragic to hear.

EstQuodFulmineIungo

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Yes, apparently the girl's father trusted the murderer to the extent he promised him a job in his firm after high school and he was friends with the gal and her whole family. Either he was nuts deep within or he got possessed as he claims. We might never know. But now I'm definitely off topic.