Bastard hand with abbreviations manuscript from Switzerland.

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

119 is eius, 300 should be eorum. I haven't had a chance to look at the next sentence yet.

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

Just taking a quick look:
Unum ?cum ?philosophia intellectus humanus naturaliter inclinatur ad contemplandum corpora tam nobilia scilicet super celestia. I think 413 is an et which has been crossed out.

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

So far with the third sentence
Et ? ? quod insignum huius natura vultus hominum erexit sursum usque astrum et non ? animalium quia non habent intellectum.

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

This is my best guess:
Et immo diversum quod insignum huius natura vultus hominum erexit sursum usque astrum et non brutorum animalium quia non habent intellectum.

Lucifer

I was feeling more confidant with what I thought the words could be, perhaps not.

My literal translation:

One with philosophy intellect human nature inclination to contemplate bodily so familiar evident above celestial. And rather differing in significance this nature appears human raise upwards to the stars and not fortunate animate because not having intellect.

I’m still not up to speed on learning Latin, I’ll save the translation until later and continue to focus on deciphering the abbreviations for now.

The next sentence starts at word 435. I’m unsure about several words including 435, 436, and 437. 466 I thought to be corum: to move rapidly to and fro; shake, or possibly coruscus: lighting, but now looking at it it could be eorum: to go. 469 looks like tibus, but shin bone is out of place, it could also mean tube. That word is followed by something about joined oppositely to look at planets so a tube could be describing an optical device, still quesswork. The last part of the sentence I find interesting as it is clearly written eclipsis solis et lune.

Eo potestas eicio uitilitas ex illo quia ipse considerat de multitudine sperarum et orbitu caelestis et ipse at stellarum figuarid et erraticarum magnitutinibus figuis at motibus et de multus proprietatibus et effectibus motus corum consequens et tibus sicut sunt conjunctions oppositiones aspectus planetarium at aliarum ste et ilarum fiquarum eclipsis solis et lune directions partitiones retrograde aeones planetarium considerat.

Proceed power outcast utility from that because itself considers of multitude spiral and orbit the sky and itself whereas stellar form and wandering extent form whereas moving and of great property and effect movement shake consequent and tube like is joined oppositely to look at planets whereas different path and place shape eclipse sun and moon alignment distribution retrograde eternity planet consider.

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

Just taking a quick look:
Unum ?cum ?philosophia intellectus humanus naturaliter inclinatur ad contemplandum corpora tam nobilia scilicet super celestia. I think 413 is an et which has been crossed out.
Something like:
Together with philosophy, human intellect is naturally inclined to observing such noble bodies namely those above the heavenly.

This is my best guess:
Et immo diversum quod in signum huius natura vultus hominum erexit sursum usque astrum et non brutorum animalium quia non habent intellectum.
I have probably garbled some of this.
an indeed it is different because as a sign of this nature the face of men has risen above to the stars and not (the face) of brute animals because they do not have intellect.