Always love it Love Always

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

Semper Ama.

If love is a noun in the sentence, semper amor.

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

That could work. But it would be something like "Always loving".

Ignis Umbra

Ignis Aeternus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Semper diligere doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but semper ama (or semper amato) would work. Semper amor seems awkward. Perhaps if the noun "love" was desired, then aeternus amor (eternal love) could also be an option.

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

Yep.

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

*I meant diligens btw.

Michael Zwingli

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

I wanted to engrave (“Always love it Love Always”) on my fiancé’s ring always love but wanted the correct translation. Thank you for your help!
I realize that this is an old post, but I wanted to give my opinion for the benefit of whomever might read this.

Your title, dear OP, wherein you state what you want inscribed, is a bit ambiguous, so I will assume in replying, that the “it” you refer to is the ring itself…that you want to have “Always Love This (ring)” engraved on the ring, and aren’t intending to say “Always Love Me” in the inscription.

Personally, I prefer the subjunctive here, rather than the imperative voice; this is a hope…a wish, rather than a command. To say “Always Love This”, you could say Istum Semper Amet, meaning “May You Always Love This”, or Istum Semper Fovet, meaning “May You Always Cherish This”.