Vemortuicida strenuus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Wow, this is in your possession?

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

It would be easier if it were flat. Perhaps you could put it under glass, with the lighting set at an angle so you don't get the reflection.

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

The bits I can read of the reverse say:

? in ? ? ? ? duocecimo die februarii
Anno Regni Regis Georgii Primo et

ouyu

I don't have glass plate large enough...Now it is placed with many books, trying to make it flat.And I try to use PS to splice the flattened part photo.Thank you! :D

Westcott

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Yes, I suppose a new royal seal had not been made at the time. The document is appointing Arthur Baldwin and Charles Baldwin to the office of "Register or Clerk of our Faculties in our realm of Ireland", whatever that may mean.

ouyu

The effect of stitching is not particularly good...I'd better put the original photos up
QQ图片20211230092119.jpg
QQ图片20211230092116.jpg
QQ图片20211230092056.jpg
QQ图片20211230092109.jpg
QQ图片20211230092112.jpg

ouyu

I tried the first sentence, but I didn't find enough samples as the last 14th century document。

Georgivs dei Gratia Magna Britannia
1.Francia et Hiberniae Rex, Fidei Defensor et Omnibus ad quod praesentes literae pervenerint Salutem. Cum officii dive loter register dive ? ad?

ouyu

Yes, I suppose a new royal seal had not been made at the time. The document is appointing Arthur Baldwin and Charles Baldwin to the office of "Register or Clerk of our Faculties in our realm of Ireland", whatever that may mean.
See《Genealogy of the Baldwins in Great Britain and the United States》and “The BALDWIN family of Queen's County, Ireland.”
I find that:
Charles BALDWIN, born 1650, son of the above; identified in several pedigrees as Master of the Rolls; party to the marriage settlements, 1716, for his son Arthur; of Dublin, when he was third party to Deeds of Lease and Release, dated 9-10 May 1721, the first party being with Anne Phillis CRADOCK, of Croneconnelly, County Wicklow, the widow of Richard CRADDOCK (the first party), and Lewis ROBERTS of Dublin (the second party), concerning lands at Croneconnelly, Ballydonnell, Ballygillaroe and Knockanree, all in County Wicklow [MS 38,571/11(2) - Wicklow Papers, N.L.I.]; Charles was buried at St John’s (C.of I.), Dublin, 9 June 1730; he was married at Wicklow, by License of the Diocese of Dublin, on 8 October 1679, to Alicia BOSWELL; she died in Dublin, 1699, and was buried at St John’s (C. of I.), 10 August 1699; hey had issue:

2. Arthur BALDWIN, baptised at St Michan’s, Dublin, 18 January 1683; of Dublin, when he granted a lease, dated 4 February 1734, to William HATTON, of Newtown, County Wicklow, of land at Ballygillaroe and Rahaval, both in County Wicklow; of Dublin, when he granted a lease, dated 5 May 1736, of land at Crone, barony of Arkow, County Wicklow, to John PORTER, of Ballydonnell, County Wicklow [Wicklow Papers, Ms 38,572/39(1), N.L.I.]; of Dublin, when he made Articles of Agreement, dated 7 May 1736, with Denis CLANCY of Redcross, County Wicklow, concerning lands at Ballydonnell [Wicklow Papers, MS 38 566/129(1)]; of Dublin, when he made a lease of land at Ballydonnell, County Wicklow, to John CHAYTOR, of Kilmacurra, County Wicklow [Wicklow Papers, MS 38,572/5(1)]; Arthur was buried at St John’s (C.of I.), Dublin, 17 December 1736; he was married by License dated 5 July 1716, to Editha LONGFIELD, a daughter of Robert LONGFIELD of Kilbride, County Meath.

This manuscript may belong to them ;)